How ALL desires are paving the predictable and unpredictable paths of life for us.
Our happiness strongly depends on the fulfillment of our desires. How to achieve harmonious mental states, make wishes come true? How to love yourself, people and life — these are things that most people are learning every day. Everyone wants to live and feel good in their concepts and no one wants to experience suffering, pain and problems. Or, is it still interesting if someone is going through them?
A desire or interest concept in the broad sense covers the conscious desires of happiness, love, comfort, pleasure, as well as incentives to experience suffering, pain. In psychology, the latter are called “secondary benefit” — the hidden in the unconscious, motives that impel to go through the pain again and again. These motives, interests are also called inconsistent, unconscious, instinctive (psychological dependencies). Unconscious interests and desires are often implemented in full. In such cases, some can complain about life, and others can understand the causes and mechanisms of their “unexpected” implementation. And then, they can learn how to create by themselves the reasons and mechanisms for the realization of their conscious interests in joy, love, prosperity! If we want to be able to fulfill our cherished desires, we need to understand how all of our desires and interests are embodied — how ALL of them pave predictable and unpredictable life paths for us.
Iissiidiology helps to manifest desires in life
With the help of Iissiidiology, we can do more:
- see the most likely causes and consequences of realization of unconscious interests;
- understand why cherished desires sometimes are not translated, and long-forgotten dreams get the “green light”;
- find energy for the embodiment of our cherished desires.
Let’s imagine an individual who studies to obtain a new qualification. In addition to studying, he occupies an unattractive position and supports his family. The objective of his teaching is, having mastered a new profession, to get a good income, to carry out interesting, creative and unusual tasks in an aspirational team. The main interests of the man are supported by his subpersonalities (stable patterns of thinking and behavior):
- “I’m a responsible employee”;
- “I’m a good family man”;
- “I am a successful student”.
The implementation of the other interests is supported by other subpersonalities:
- “I like to eat”;
- “I watch TV shows in the evenings”;
- sometimes “I hate neighbors”;
- “I’m scared of spiders” and others.
We will need these statements later, but for now just note that subpersonalities always realize the interests of an individual – the interest to experience the fear of insects, the interest to hate the neighbor, the interest in gourmandise.
And now, a week before the final certification, something goes “wrong” for our hero: relatives fall sick, or relations in the family get spoiled, or there is an emergency at the main job. Sometimes this happens even at the same time — perhaps you’re familiar with this. It becomes increasingly difficult to focus on exams. It’s like the world turns against the person. Consciously, he clearly did not want himself to be in difficult situations. He didn’t want to experience the almost unbearable feelings on the eve of the important step that will determine his future. Will his best dreams and wishes come true? What should he expect next?
If an individual really wants to come out of all difficulties with dignity, he cannot escape the awareness of responsibility for everything that happens to him. This means he should stop blaming others for his own problems and recognize the fact that the reason of any circumstances in his life is himself. Then there will be no choice but to start looking for the reasons of difficulties in own previous thinking and behavior. Real insights and visions of the outputs of the situations come if one assumes that the experience of hardship is also the interest of the individual. It is hidden, previously unconscious interest, which was formed from the information of the subconsciousness or unconscious of the individual.
The unconscious region of the psyche encompasses interests to survive at any cost, to protect oneself, family and values; the subconscious region includes interests of experiencing feelings of love, friendship, kindness, self-actualization etc. Depending on which proportions of interests of unconscious and subconsciousness are combined in the human mind, those specific aspirations become executable for the individual. The more unconscious interests are peculiar to him, the more he finds himself in stressful situations, in trials for survival, troubles that give rise to problems and conflicts. Conversely, the more interests of the individual are associated with the region of subconsciousness, the more favorable circumstances develop for the implementation of his bright dreams. But let’s return to our example.
These may include the human propensity to experience negative emotions, for example, a quarrel with neighbors, with sellers in a shop, or with own children. At first glance it might seem that these reasons do not relate at all to the difficulties of our hero, but the link actually exists. If the mind of the individual has formed a strong interest to experiencing irritation, anger, intolerance to others, certainly there will appear situations in which this individual can realize himself. There are other interests — complex combinations of the information of the unconscious and subconsciousness: an interest in his own importance in the role of the breadwinner of the family, or an interest in the role of “employee of the month” at a tiresome work.
How to identify interests that guide us
To identify such interests and ways of their harmless satisfaction, one can ask questions:
- “Why I am interested to get angry, to fight…?“
- “Why I’m interested to experience fuss and congestion with problems?“
Here awareness begins with “Why?“, and the following answers are coming:
- “Because I have little experience of the achievement of personal success“,
- “Because I’m afraid that I will not cope“,
- “Because I forget about its purpose, and therefore often get distracted by extraneous things“,
- “Because I yielded a lot in the relationships where it was necessary to be tough“,
- “Because I prefer to feel like a victim of circumstances” and so on.
These answers come from unconscious.
Imagine if our hero learns to understand from which levels of his self-consciousness (subconsciousness or unconscious) he attracts interests and makes choices. He will get a wider field of opportunities for choosing and solving problems! Who is more likely to cope with difficulties: a workaholic, who brushes aside problems with the family out of habit though he understands he has to change, or the same workaholic, who delegates his work and guides the saved time to the communication with the family and to the learning?
Now let’s note what our hero needs to do to realize his desires, goals, and to cope with his problems.
- He has to understand what subpersonalities in his identity dictate choices to him and provoke the consequences of these choices. The classification of Iissiidiology by the Self-Consciousness levels, subpersonalities is just about it.
- He has to decide what a desires he may give up, and what desires he should implement gradually, consciously — so that they do not distract from the movement to the main goal, the fulfillment of the main desire. In other words, he needs to prioritize, following the internal requirements of getting necessary experience, but not the traps of his mind. And, of course, he should imagine the main desire and its result as much clear as possible. Many techniques for this self-determination are contained in the trainings of the Ayfaar Center.
- He has to determine how much time and resources he will devote to thoughts, visualizations, inspiration and action in relation to the main desire (goal, dream) and to the secondary ones; to correlate the invested efforts and time with the results he wants to achieve.
Making the right choice leading to the execution of the necessary desires is even easier if one assumes that all desires have been already fulfilled! In parallel worlds, we already have all the benefits and opportunities for which we only crave now. These worlds exist in parallel with our world in which we now realize ourselves due to the multi-world structure of the Universe. If you wonder how an individual appears in different worlds during his life, how he chooses own destiny, you will find extensive explanations in Iissiidiology.
Many are interested in the “technical” side of the materialization of desires and interests: how they are transformed from the sphere of thoughts and images to the material confirmations, results, events. There is a connection between work of consciousness, work of brain, of whole organism and molecules, atoms, subatomic units, fields, of which both human being and the surrounding reality consist. Studying this info about the relationship of consciousness and matter, we understand even better what and why is happening in the life.
We and only we choose which desires and wishes to come true. This way — from selection to result — can be quite non-obvious and confusing. Do you feel the willingness to understand how you go through your path from a desire to the result? If you are ready and want to learn more, we are pleased to present to you articles and resources on Iissiidiology, for example:
- the multi-world concept in Iissiidiology;
- the choice of destiny;
- Man in the Universe – invisible connections;
- and also the search categories.